4-H Flower Fair
Monday, August 23, 2021,
8:30 AM -
Friday, August 27@
Have your flower projects judged and evaluated by Master Gardeners! Entries
will be virtually displayed on our social media pages. Ribbons will be
Entries – Drop off entries Monday, August 23rd - Thursday, August 26th at the Extension Office between 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Judging – Entries will be judged daily 10:00am - 12:00pm and will be ready to pick up Friday, August 27th.
- Open to all Genesee County 4-H
Members, including Cloverbuds.
- Limit of 1 entry per class.
- Complete an exhibit entry card
for each entry.
- Ribbons will be awarded.
- Sunflower – single stem
- Gladiolus – 1 spike with at
least 12-inch stem
- Cut Flowers – 3 stems of a
single variety and color
- Cut Flower Collection – 6
different flowers, 1 stem per flower type
- Floral Arrangement
- Gardening Project Record Book
Click here to download entry tags.
420 East Main Street
Batavia, NY 14020
Last updated August 6, 2021