Monthly 4-H Photo Contest
Join our monthly 4-H Photo Contest!
Put your photography skills to the test and join our monthly 4-H Photo Contest!
- Open to all Genesee County 4-H Members.
- Photo must be taken by the 4-H member that is entering the photo.
- Limit of 2 entries per category per 4-H member.
- If your photo includes people, make sure to ask their permission before entering it.
- Winning photos will be selected by number of "likes" on the Genesee County 4-H Facebook Page. The photo with the most overall "likes" will win the month's prize. CCE Staff reserve the right to select which photos are posted to ensure photos are appropriate and follow contest rules.
- Adults can participate in the Adult/Club Leader division for bragging rights only!
May 2022 Categories:
Entries are due May 31st, 11:59pm.
Prize: 4-H Baseball Cap
June 2022 Categories:
- National Dairy Month
Entries Open June 1st - 30th
Click here for the online entry link or email your photo with your name and category to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adapted from Book 1 Photography Basics, National 4-H Curriculum
- Focus: subject is sharp and clear.
- Exposure: The photo is not too dark or too light.
- Lighting: The subject has the right lighting, so that it looks great.
- Distance: The subject fills the frame, without any empty space.
- Composition: The frame highlights the focal point without clutter.
- Appeal: The photo is interesting.
Last updated May 2, 2022